- Everyone learns the basic Macaron technique. This technique can be applied to a variety of flavors and colors that will be demonstrated in class.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in a group of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will have a generous amount of Macarons to take home with you
What To Expect: Great baking isn’t only about recipes—it’s about techniques. In our Macaron class you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
Be sure to eat some protein prior to class.
ONE WEEK CANCELLATION POLICY
NOTE: No refunds, transfers, gift cards or credits will be issued for cancellations within seven calendar days of the class date. We cannot provide refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for classes missed because of illness, job loss, personal emergencies or events beyond our control.
When you register for a class, you reserve a slot that determines how much food we buy, how many work stations we set up and the total number of students, which determines whether the class will be held.
To cancel, you must notify us by phone/and or email, at least seven (7) calendar days before the class is held. (Exception: Date Night which requires a two week cancellation notice). You can send another person in your place or transfer to another class (based upon availability). Or we will issue a T& T gift card redeemable for another class. This option is available only if you cancel more than seven days before the scheduled class date.
We will be happy to send you the recipes for the class if you are unable to attend for any reason. Please forward your mailing address to us.
If class is sold out, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to wait list.