04 Dec APPLE BRIE
1 McIntosh apple
½ cup golden raisins, plumped
1 cup apple cider
1 – 5-6 inch French Brie
Toasted chopped pecans for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Core and chop apple. Place in a saucepan with the raisins and cider and boil gently, until apples are tender but not mushy (approximately ½ to 2 minutes).
- Put brie in an ovenproof dish slightly large than the Brie.
- Strain liquid from apple/raisin mixture and put drained apple and raisins on top of Brie. Garnish with chopped pecans and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve with sliced French bread.
Dry & wet measuring cups