CHOCOLATE, PEANUT BUTTER AND CARAMEL BITCHY COOKIES
This is our version of sumbitch cookies — crisp, chocolaty, caramel and peanut butter cookies that are naughty in all the right ways. We encourage you to bake up a batch of these and eat your feelings
Nonstick oil spray
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup dark brown sugar
1 teaspoon water
1 teaspoon vanilla paste
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup chocolate caramels, such as Rolos, halved
1 cup peanut butter cups, such as Reese’s, quartered
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line two baking sheet with parchment paper and then spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars using a stand or hand mixer until fluffy. Add water and vanilla; mix on low until combined. Add eggs, and beat on low until combined.
- Add flour mixture, and mix on low until well combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips, caramels, and peanut butter cups.
- Scoop tablespoon-sized cookie dough pieces onto baking sheet, leaving 2 inches between each cookie.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown unless using convection.